Marketing Media Data Analyst
3300 Publix Corporate Lakeland, FL 33802
ektello is looking for the best of the best candidates for an Art Director role in Lakeland, FL for one of our top retail clients! Our client is a supermarket chain that is the largest employee-owned company in the world with locations in several states across America. Our client prides itself on customer and employee satisfaction and is well known for being one of the best places in Florida to work!
Who wouldn’ t love to work here? If you are interested in learning more about this role, then we would like to hear from you!
• Data cleansing/processing - work with I/S and Marketing Analytics teams to create automated processes to ingest and cleanse data from multiple data sources, partners, and vendors
• Data management - work with I/S and Marketing Analytics to develop and maintain databases that support marketing analysis.
• Statistical modeling - develop models to describe the relationship between any business-relevant independent and dependent variables
• Marketing Mix Modeling – analyze all available data to build models to understand the relationships between marketing activations, consumer perceptions, and store sales
• Develop visualizations to assist in the communication of channel and message mix impact to the channel leads and strategy teams
• Develop scenario planning tools to support planning of channel mix and message changes on future outcomes
• Marketing forecast development - analyze all available existing data sets to determine which variables are more predictive of marketing awareness building and lead generation performance
• Identification of opportunities for process improvement and innovative solutions to marketing analytics challenges
• Responsible for defining, monitoring and creating marketing dashboards
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in data management or marketing analytics
• Strong analytical skills; ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using technology as well as statistical and econometric modeling techniques
• Experience with database structures and data mining techniques
• Retail or CPG knowledge
• Knowledge of visual methods for data analysis and presentation
• Organized, detail-oriented, QA-focused
• Understanding of digital/media/marketing data sources and metrics preferred: Digital (e.g. Web, Social, Display, Search etc.); Media (e.g. buying models, CPU, Impressions, GRP); Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (Adstock, ROI, Churn, etc.); Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, etc.)
• Experience with Alteryx
• Familiarity with Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, R, and Python a plus
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!