Marketing Product Manager, Go To Market Strategy
1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Integrated Product Marketing Strategy Manager
Are you familiar with one of the world' s largest cruise line operators? Our client has a common passion for creative thinking, innovative engineering and outstanding guest service that drives continuous improvement in everything they do. They are committed to the legacy of hospitality and culture of innovation that is at the core of their services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal departments to understand product needs and devise a strategic cross-channel campaign to meet business goals
- Create the strategy and oversee the development of go-to-market campaigns for digital and traditional advertising
- Analyze and forecast current market challenges, provide competitive analysis, and put forth marketing solutions
- Devise and direct up-to-the-minute delivery timelines and channel plans for multiple campaigns
- Clearly outline campaign goals, set measurable KPIs, and analyze effectiveness of campaign in market
- Explore and evolve new product launch strategies to bring higher engagement from expanding and new audiences
- Provide regular product updates to North America and International markets
- Provides weekly reporting and status updates to senior leadership
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong communicator, highly organized, deadline driven.
- Well versed in channels including: web, digital media, social, out of home, email, and print.
- Strong understanding of web/digital environments and user experiences; digital-first approach.
- Confidently drive messaging angles that influence channel content development and appeal to target consumer segments.
- Set and manage project plans, from big picture to individual channel activation breakdown.
- Experience creating and managing timelines in project management software (Microsoft Project/Merlin Project).
- Possess the business depth to interface with senior leaders as well as the communication and influence skills to build strong relationships and drive results company-wide.
- Innovative, team-oriented, with the desire to participate in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Keeper and distributor of latest developments, status reports, etc related to new products, among all working teams.
- Experience creating and compiling project estimates.
- Adept at documenting and accurately conveying feedback between creative groups.
- Experience organizing, storing and facilitating transfer of large files between teams.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field experience.
- Experience with print/media/digital/CGI assets.
- Experience giving direction, coordinating workflow, and driving key decisions between internal stakeholders, channel owners, and creative agencies
- Experience launching new and revamped consumer products into the marketplace by planning and implementing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple consumer channels
- 8+ years experience in advertising, marketing or creative team
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Looking for a long-term candidate to bring on to the team.
- Impressive salary plus, bonus eligibility and robust benefits package and pension
- Lots of on-site perks - on-site gym, chiropractor, and much more!