Marketing Project Manager
45 W, Crystal Lake Street Suite 201 Orlando, FL 32806
Are you passionate about the Healthcare industry and all that science has to offer in the healing process? Do you feel that working in the Healthcare industry as a Marketing Project Manager would be the right fit for you?
ektello is seeking a Marketing Project Manager for our top specialty hospital client in Orlando. Our client is a not-for-profit network that has been around for nearly 100 years and is the fifth largest employer In Central Florida.
- Workfront Experience is a requirement!
- This is a full time & onsite contract to hire position. This role is a long term contract with the high potential to become perm based on performance.
- This client requires that you are a non-smoker in order to be considered for this role. You will be required to take a smoking test to confirm that. If you are a smoker, then you will not be considered for this role.
Under the direction of the Manager of Brand and Creative Services, the Marketing Project Manager provides planning/executing projects related to brand/marketing campaigns and corporate areas.
Provides customer service, estimates, assess needs, project management, trafficking, coordination and works with internal and external resources to complete work.
- Works with the Brand, Digital, Vendors and Marketing teams to ensure materials and resources flow through the departments and are routed/approved by all appropriate teams in a timely and organized manner.
- Actively participates in defining projects/campaigns priorities and workflow.
- Schedules all job/project request in Project Management System (Workfront) and establishes accurate timelines for delivery.
- Troubleshoots problems, manages schedules, and helps coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Monitors the flow and progress of projects phases (e.g., design, writing, etc) to ensure on time delivery.
- Provides workflow/process training and assistance to other members of the Brand, Marketing and Digital team.
- Schedules production meetings with clients and appropriate Brand Services staff.
- Responsible for researching materials for projects and meetings with clients.
- Strategically provides input to the team and participates constructively in team decisions.
- Provides education to clients as well as the entire Orlando Health organization about the services provided by the Brand Team.
- Coordinates use of outside vendors for clients and staff to ensure project completion.
- Responsible for periodically reviewing on-going vendor relations to ensure best practices
- and pricing benchmarks.
- Maintains complete and accurate records through Project Management system.
- Routes and manages projects to off-site teams and external vendors.
- Completes all necessary documentation by established deadline and produces reports on jobs due for production and scheduling.
- Opens and maintains computer file, job jackets and documentation on all creative projects and manages documentation systems.
- Obtains job estimates and client approvals.
- Traffics all requests (digital, writing, photography, printing, etc) and communicates timelines to clients.
- Maintains weekly and monthly reports, vendor invoices and budgetary information for billing and administrative purposes.
- Responsible for adherence to, and educating/consulting with clients regarding Graphic and Written Brand Standards.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience in project management of marketing campaigns/projects, traffic (ad agency preferable), estimating, planning
- · workflows for print/digital production required.