Marketing Project Manager
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, CA 91618
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a project manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, CA! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
The Marketing Project Manager will help manage revenue generating projects including asset management, production schedules, client communication and overseeing the execution and launch of sales opportunities. Responsibilities for the position also include, but are not limited to the following functions:
- Manage the execution and hold accountability for operational success of a high volume of integrated marketing advertising campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Product, Development, Ad Operations, Editorial, Marketing, Promotions, and client teams to determine execution paths, establish project deliverables, and map out project milestones
- Create production schedules, track campaign progress, identify action items and facilitate issue resolution for projects, ensuring that timelines and milestones are met
- Work with internal and external design resources to create custom design assets and review external submissions for adherence to advertising specs
- Deliver exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders and external advertising clients by continually communicating expectations and negotiating satisfying resolutions to operational challenges as they surface throughout the project life cycle
- Act as liaison to various 3rd party vendors for various platforms and products including mobile/app, rich media, research and creative agencies.
- Continuously work to identify and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity
- B.A. or B.S required from accredited university
- 5+ years digital media/marketing experience and an online advertising background with experience managing digital projects a plus.
- Excellent project management skills including proven ability to meet deadlines and initiate follow-through
- Ability to write clearly & concisely
- Ability to translate technical terms into marketing terms
- Hands on experience with any major project management tool (Basecamp, Microsoft project, at task, etc.)
- Experience with an ad serving system (Dart, Atlas, etc). CS5 and flash a plus
- Design background in advertising/marketing a plus
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and works efficiently under time pressures
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills with the ability to multi-task with quick turn-arounds
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external (3rd party) organizations
- A broad range of knowledge regarding internet technologies including web browsers, computer operating systems and delivery platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc).
- Experience at a design agency or in ad production preferred
- Team player who is prepared to work within the team and help out when deadlines, workload deem this necessary.
- Self-Starter who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required and the ability to effectively deal with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Resourceful and able to find innovative solutions to complex problems, with limited resources