1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing Representative looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Representative for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Will work closely with the Marquee Events IMC team and support the development of marketing plans for various campaigns.
- Must work closely with the internal partners that this position supports to develop a solid understanding of key business needs that each campaign will support.
- Prefer functional knowledge of broadcast media, CRM, user experience, display advertising, rich media, mobile platforms, social platforms, and E-commerce.
- Development and execution of key campaigns and supporting tactics.
- Work with Project Management team to manage timelines of key projects to ensure tactics are delivered on time and within budget.
- Developing subsequent creative briefs and work closely with the internal Popcorn Creative team on the execution of all campaign creative.
- Maintaining communication calendars for various campaigns.
- Possess strong organizational skills to balance multiple projects with staggered delivery dates as well as prioritize tactic delivery and manage internal stakeholder expectations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, advertising or communications.
- Previous advertising agency, travel/tourism or entertainment experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with an emphasis on PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Workamajig workflow system is a plus, but not required.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents.
- Must be able to write routine reports, business correspondence and timelines.
- Must be able to effectively present information to individuals and groups.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment