500 Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01704
Have you worked in retail or ecommerce and are ready for your next career move? Ever wanted to work for one of the top ecommerce retailers in the country?
ektello is hiring a Marketing Specialist for our top retail and eCommerce industry client in Framingham, MA. Our client is a multinational corporation that provides merchandise and services to offices, schools, and more.
• Manage, track, and respond to all daily store-level marketing requests promptly
• Manage store-related marketing programs, such as Chamber-of-Commerce
• Create, test, QA and report out on coupon-based programs ongoing
• Support other store-based marketing programs and initiatives as needed
• Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional counterparts in all stages of each project, from planning to reporting
• Continuously find ways to improve the store-level marketing request program, as well as other marketing programs you oversee
• Work with store marketing budgets and ensure all invoices are promptly paid
• Write creative briefs for Agency, evaluate creative concepts, and provide creative feedback to drive strong overall marketing communications
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• 2-3 years prior marketing or project management experience
• You are customer-centric and revel in supporting retail store teams
• You’ re a strong project manager – you’ re detailed oriented, highly organized, and have demonstrated problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently, with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and aggressive timelines
• Prior experience delivering creative excellence by working with internal marketing/external agency partners
• Demonstrated analytical skills - responsible for obtaining data, running reports and drawing conclusions from the analysis
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• You have a bias for action, are curious, and open to learning new things
• Prior experience working with cross-functional teams, or in a matrix organization is preferred
• Previous experience working with budgets is preferred
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.