1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 10020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing Specialist looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Specialist for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Client Specific RFPs and Brainstorms: partner with sales and Network Partnership teams to formulate marketable sales strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives. Including working cross functionally with editorial/production teams to create compelling ideas and sales materials.
- Execute sales campaigns: oversee post-sales process across broadcast, digital, events. This may include creating TV billboards, launching digital special reports, working through branded content programs, managing event details, and post campaign wrap-up reports. The Marketing Specialist will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program commitments and deadlines are met.
- Sales Collateral: create marketing communications collateral for new/upcoming programs/products including broadcast, digital and social opportunities (one-sheets, mini decks, case studies, etc.).
- Administrative responsibilities as needed including: budget reconciliation, sales materials management, network sales/marketing requests and sold sponsorship tracking.
- 3+ years’ experience at an agency, media company, sales organization.
- Experience with the creation and presentation of Sales/Marketing materials to internal and external partners.
- Execution and delivery of client deliverables.
- Experience or strong interest in the financial markets, technology marketplace and corporate/B2B marketing.
- Adept at working with MS Office Suite (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external clients.
- Excellent writing skills for internal and external communication.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, excellent comprehension.
- Understanding of presentation development including format, design.
- Experience working with brand advertising and marketing.
- Familiarity with the development and execution of sponsorships and promotions.
- Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general.
- Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop etc. and presentation proficiencies.
- Experience with the creative development process with key stakeholders (sales, marketing, editorial).
- Event planning familiarity/experience a plus.
- Familiarity with the standard syndicated analytics tools (Nielsen, Ipsos Affluent Survey, Erdos & Morgan, Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data.