1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing Specialist looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Specialist for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Monetization Work with team members to liaise with key client stakeholders to create a cohesive marketing plan that speaks to the News Group sales objectives.
- Track and manage the portfolio of sales materials, for all Linear and Digital News properties. This includes sales presentations (base and customized), sales videos, one sheets, calendars, email blasts, etc.
- Act as a central point of contact for all inbound marketing requests across the News portfolio, and liaise with all appropriate internal groups (Network Partnerships and Integrated Marketing, Research, Finance, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
- Manage the post-sell process, (recap presentations and videos), to showcase program results and work with the sales team to refine and enhance concepts driving cross and up-sell opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience with an agency, client, or media company - where the individual was responsible for presentations, sponsorship, integrated marketing, sales strategy, creative marketing and/or partnerships and promotion development and execution.
- Experience creating, launching and implementing marketing materials, presentations and strategy across multiple business units.
- Ability to demonstrate experience and understanding of the Consumer and Trade Marketplace
- Experience with both Linear and Digital properties, with a robust understanding of the marketplace and platforms.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Extensive experience in media marketing and the ad sales process.
- Knowledge of media industry marketplace, (especially News).
- Strong organizational, project & event management skills.
- Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Highly innovative with positive energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects, under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of the creative development process.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, etc.