Marketing Systems Specialist
1221 Avenue of Americas New York, NY 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also an analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Systems Specialist for one of our top multimedia clients in New York, NY. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
The Marketing Systems Specialist is responsible for managing the client' s Advertising Sales client lists for native, curated, thought-leadership events, both for internal and market-facing audiences, as well as conferences and industry events. Reporting to the Director of Client Experience, this position will work closely with the client' s Ad Sales Leadership Team and the Office of the Chairman to manage the annual strategy to deliver client Ad Sales priority messaging to two key audiences: the internal Ad Sales team (through Leadership off sites, quarterly Town Halls, National Sales Meeting, etc.) and the advertising marketplace.
• Manage all event-related client lists for all Portfolio Events
• Provide daily RSVP updates for all events
• Manage ad hoc and management reporting in proprietary sales and marketing database
• Aid in managing event RSVP timelines
• Coordinate data needs and project timelines with the Corporate Events team
• Update and maintain the client database in the internal system including • Collaborate with other client departments regarding database management and specific project requests
• 3+ years of experience with an agency, client, media company, or sales organization background
• Superior Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs
• Must know Tableau or have Salesforce experience
• Excellent communication skills required with the capability to speak in front of large groups
• Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Exhibit core behaviors (e.g., client service, communication, creativity, strategic thinking, problem-solving, teamwork & enthusiasm)
• Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
• Strong organization and project management skills with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.