Media Asset Coordinator
4100 E. DRY CREEK RD Suite A300 Centennial, Colorado 80122
Media Asset Coordinator
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Media Asset Coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Media Asset Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Centennial, Colorado. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Ensure data entry of delivered content into necessary systems/databases for physical and virtual assets.
- Responsible for managing asset preparation including but not limited to organizing, pulling content for ingest/broadcast, and returning content to proper storage location.
- Serve as representative of the Media Operations Center to internal, external clients, vendors and suppliers. Ability to handle and prioritize time sensitive issues and materials.
- Work to onboard various digital commercial delivery vendors organizing testing and receipt of files.
- Learn and use digital delivery platforms like Aspera or Signiant on a daily basis.
- Ability to collect and relay accurate information about assets both verbally and written format to business partners, management suppliers and vendors.
- Fulfill requests by clients requesting shipments or delivery of assets via file transfer, courier or FedEx
- Coordinate with London based presentation scheduling team and promo team to ensure all short form material is ingested, qc’ ed, and ready for air.
- Work closely with Media Operations Technicians and London based promo and scheduling teams to resolve any short form content related issues and prioritize workload.
- Consistently assess content screening processes and technology to help develop improvements that will enable continued growth and productivity
- Additional duties as needed and assigned by Supervisor(s)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a production, post production, broadcast, or communications environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a job or school related activity using computers and software applications including MS outlook, MS Word, & MS Excel.
- Knowledge of various media formats/VTRs (Digibeta, HDcam, XDcam), file types (QT, WMV, MXF, DNX, DV, etc.) and video standards (NTSC, PAL)
- A team player, who is always respectful, follows rules and policy, has good communication skills, and maintains a positive attitude
- A punctual, hardworking, disciplined, and dependable individual
- Bachelors or 2-year degree in Communications or Media
- Experience in international broadcast operations or media
- Fluency or intermediate understanding of other languages
- Understanding of international files standards & frame rates
- Prior experience using media technology library and workflow systems
- Understanding of SD & HD tape and/or file formats and specifications
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Well organized, detail oriented, and ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment