Media Reporting Manager
300 N Martingale Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Media Reporting Manager
ektello is on the hunt for the leading talent in the market of Marketing Reporting in Schaumburg, Illinois for one of our top hospitality clients. Our client is a leader in Digital Marketing and partners with many of the most significant hotels in the world to provide them with digital marketing and cloud-based information to help maximize their revenue. They are instrumental in generating solutions for reservations and business intelligence.
The Media Reporting Manager is responsible for reporting, ongoing campaign performance summaries and fulfilling ad-hoc support requests. The Media Reporting Manager demonstrates a great curiosity for all things data related. This individual will monitor the overall health of campaigns by producing and distributing media operational reports and campaign reports in order to support the top priorities for Media Campaign Managers (MCMs) of maximizing ROI for media spend for the client and maximizing our client’ s profitability on each client. This individual may be tasked with analyzing under-performing campaigns. This individual must have a strong focus on quality and high attention to detail in order to support campaigns and ROI for clientele.
- Generate high quality management reports.
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly media operational reports.
- Produce and distribute monthly client ROI reports by campaign.
- Provide Operational guidance to offshore support for reports they produce for our client.
- Provide ad hoc support when needed for any specific reporting needs on workflow or operational KPI management.
- Provide key insights to internal clients in order to best service customers.
- Provide support for Media Campaign Managers by compiling data which will assist in creation of best practices and improvement of current campaigns.
- Generate data to support the Media Campaign Manager in upselling activities and renewal activities, and other needs of Media Campaign Managers.
- Support various projects as needed, including optimization, audits, and campaign health updates.
- Remain up-to-date on Client/Competition/Agency/Industry business through trade publications, newspapers and web sites, and assessing the potential impact of industry events/trends on the client' s business.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Intelligence or Statistics preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience pulling and managing data from various sources to create visually simple yet high quality, impressive reports.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated ability to research and analyze data.
- Understanding of direct response marketing in the digital age and media planning; Display advertising experience is a plus.
- Strong demonstrated skills and knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google ad serving platforms; basic navigation and understanding of the data.
- Able to pull reports on various software.
- Knowledge of travel agent Global Distribution Systems (GDS) a plus.
- Excellent mathematical and finance abilities to evaluate data trends, understand and evaluate budget/results, upsells, ROI, margins and KPIs and other numeric data effectively.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
- Inquisitive and curious; thinks strategically and creatively to provide the best solutions for clients.
- Focus on solving problems and drive to meet objectives, standards and best possible outcome.
- Strong analytical mindset; uses data and information to drive decisions.
- Demonstrates initiative through anticipating future trends and pro-actively taking action to prevent problems.
- Focus on providing excellence for our clients through delivering top-notch reporting, accurate data, and strong trend analysis.
- Practices effective time management by prioritizing critical tasks, scheduling work, and utilizing resources.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team; transparently provides team information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficient in MS Office, with expertise in MS Excel (visual basic and macro generation) and intermediate level in PowerPoint.