Media Research Analyst
1221 6th Avenue New York, NY 10020
• The Analyst will need to be both a creative thinker and be able to turn insights and trends into compelling & creative stories by leveraging primary and syndicated data sources
• Serve as part of the go-to expert team for all things related to the movie studio, finance & insurance category research across Ad Sales.
• Research, analyze and report on changing consumer behaviors & media industry trends as well as monitor and analyze the performance of new entrants
• Respond to RFPs and manage day to day client requests from start to finish, under the guidance of a Manger
• Help with the execution of primary research studies
• Help provide strategic sales positioning which differentiates our client' s portfolio in the marketplace
• Participate in projects involving creative insights and commercialization optimization
Hours are 9-5: 30 with overtime sometimes required.
The team is really looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience.
Looking for someone who can bunker down and gather and analyze data reports to prepare for Upfront season.