Media Sales Planner
12130 Millennium Drive Los Angeles, CA 90094
Media Sales Planner
**W2 contract, with possibility to convert to Direct Hire**
**Remote for at least Q1 2021, future onsite in Los Angeles, CA**
Our client’ s advertising monetization arm leverages proprietary real-time TV viewing behavior and insights to promote relevant brands and content experiences to consumers. They partner with brands, agencies and content owners to deliver unique advertising opportunities on native placements within their Smart TV platform and programmatically with a cross device solution.
Their unique first party data help brands connect to their audience as they explore content across desktop, mobile, tablets and their Smart TVs. The Ad platform delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory.
Our client is looking for energetic individuals to help support our growing organization. This person should be a strong communicator with the ability to multitask. If you are attention detailed and thrive in a results-based, sales environment then this could be the opportunity for you!
S/he will be responsible to build supporting materials for advertisers and manage an internal process of the campaign life cycle. Candidates should have familiarity with digital advertising and its relationship with traditional advertising. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
The Sales Planner position will be based in LA and will closely align with the sales vertical strategy. This is a one year contracted role with possibility to convert to a direct hire.
2-5 years experience; media planning or buying experience a plus.
- Support Client Solutions Management team in executing advertiser’ s campaign goals (both pre and post-sales)
- Manage the internal RFP process while ensuring timelines and goals are met
- Work cross functionally with varying departments (Ad Operations, Inventory, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to facilitate campaign execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of Samsung Ads products and sales offerings.
- Work with dedicated Client Solutions Manager to track proposals, analyze post campaign delivery and billing.
- Create processes as needed to streamline efficiencies while working with the CSM leadership team.
Top must-have requirements:
- Media Math- 2-5 years of background in media space or who has agency or publisher background who have understanding of digital advertising landscape.
- Impression - (AP) Media Planning or RFP creation experience; Experience building RFP materials- ability to manage internal RFP process while meeting timelines & goals
- Media Math - (AP) Media Planning
- Impression planning/calculations, VCR; Strong media math (ie. Know what an impression is how to calculate etc)
- CPM (cost per thousand)
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally across internal organization
Ideal candidates should also possess most of the following characteristics:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders and adhere to timelines.
- Direct and frequent communicator.
- Process-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Independent and driven to succeed.
- True team player: takes full accountability for assigned tasks and believes in the importance of adhering to and communicating deadlines.
- An eye for details and takes pride in the materials he/she creates, mindful that the quality of that work has real impact on the business.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.