Media Support Analyst
4100 E Dry Creek Road Centennial, CO 80122
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Media Support Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Media Support Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Centennial, CO! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more!
This role combines broadcast engineering, information technology, and digital media. An ideal candidate will have a background in Computer Science, Information Systems, or New Media. This person will like to operate in a fast-paced environment, enjoy interacting with customers, and willing to tackle unique challenges head-on.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in either broadcast operations or post-production
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a support oriented position
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in all Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
• An individual with a very strong desire to learn, take on new technologies and challenges
• Know your way around desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity
• Resolve problems while maximizing the efficient use of computing resources.
• Familiarity with digital media file types - Quicktime, MXF, MPEG, Mp4, etc.
• Familiarity with digital media workflows and digital file delivery
• Experience working with live video and media files including streaming and transcoding technologies
• Knowledge of digital delivery methods, FTP, UDCP, Signiant, and Aspera
• Experience supporting customer workflows through operations team and help desk
• Able to multi-task and make effective decisions in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple departments, clients, and vendors