Media Support Analyst
4100 E. Dry Creek Road Centennial, CO 80122
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Media Support Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Centennial, CO. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in either broadcast operations or post-production environment
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a support oriented position
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in all Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
• An individual with a very strong desire to learn, take on new technologies and challenges
• Know your way around desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems, and network connectivity
• Resolve problems while maximizing the efficient use of computing resources.
• Familiarity with digital media file types - Quicktime, MXF, MPEG, Mp4, etc. • Familiarity with digital media workflows and digital file delivery
• Experience working with live video and media files including streaming and trans-coding technologies
• Knowledge of digital delivery methods, FTP, UDCP, Signiant, and Aspera
• Experience supporting customer workflows through operations team and help desk
• Able to multi-task and make effective decisions in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple departments, clients, and vendors
• Responsible for providing operational and technical support for the Global Media Operations team
• Assist all operations members with technical support related issues in a 24/7 environment
• Solve issues for Media Operations ingests, preps, QC' s and deliver content internationally in person, on the phone, and electronically
• Provide operations and customer support for the portfolio of applications and products used for file-based digital workflows including video editing, trans-coding, digital file delivery, and live streaming