Media Support Analyst
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, California 91618
Media Support Analyst
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Media Support Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Media Support Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, California. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Providing operational and technical support for the Global Media Operations team.
- Assist all operations members with technical support related issues in a 24/7 environment.
- Media Operations ingests, preps, QC' s and delivers content internationally and relies on Media Support Specialist’ s to solve issues electronically, on the phone and in person.
- Providing operations and customer support for the portfolio of applications and products used for file-based digital workflows including video editing, transcoding, digital file delivery, and live streaming.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in either a broadcast operations or post-production environment
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a support oriented position
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- A minimum of 1 year of experience of all Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
- An individual with a very strong desire to learn, take on new technologies and challenges
- Know your way around desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity
- Resolve problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Familiarity with digital media file types - Quicktime, MXF, MPEG, Mp4 etc.
- Familiarity with digital media workflows and digital file delivery
- Experience working with live video and media files including streaming and transcoding technologies
- Knowledge of digital delivery methods, ftp, UDCP, Signiant and Aspera
- Experience supporting customer workflows through operations team and/or help desk
- Able to multi-task and make effective decisions in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple departments, clients, and vendors.