117 NE 1st Street, Miami, FL 33132 Miami, FL 33132
The Merchandise Analyst will assist the eCommerce Merchandising Team implement online strategies and objectives. The Merchandise Analyst is responsible for obtaining all required product information (pricing, copy, images, and other content) for key placements and promotions.
- Manages and executes the day-to day-operations of promotions, requiring interaction with multiple teams.
- Collaborate with merchandising team to ensure all brand initiatives are in alignment and relevant to promotions and product assortments.
- Leverage analytics tools to analyze site metrics and identify opportunities to improve merchandising, customer experience, and product assortments.
- Ensure relevant SKU assortments improve customer experience and increase engagement.
- Analyze sales/site data to determine customer engagement per promotion, page, category and sub-categories.
- Monitor online promotional assortments to inform category product mix recommendations.
- Partners with cross-functional teams, such as UX, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Develops and executes merchandising tactics and promotions with a focus on non-discount driven, guided selling events.
- Works closely with Digital Marketing team to ensure effective product-merchandising reach in all channel marketing initiatives.
- Develops new techniques of analysis that are used to micro-target sub-sets of the business that need improvement.
- Stay up to date with competitive trends in the e-commerce market, leverage insights to influence future site functionality initiatives and remain current with industry best practices.
- Bachelor' s Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 4 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience), preferably in direct marketing and/or eCommerce merchandising
- Experience in the cruise or luxury industry preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel skills, including knowledge of Pivot Tables, v-lookups, and advanced formulas etc.
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate understanding of digital marketing platforms (such as Adobe Omniture) with a focus on web metrics (traffic, conversion, AOV, top of funnel/bottom of funnel, etc.)