Merchandiser, Digital Marketing Ecommerce
1080 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
ektello is working with a leader in cruise line and vacation experiences. We are looking for a Digital ecommerce merchandiser.
Looking for expertise in implementing campaigns and testing methodologies. This role is responsible for online merchandising to drive funnel entries and conversion. The role requires both technical and marketing knowledge/skills. Candidate will be responsible for owning campaigns, optimization, testing and communicating the results of the campaigns. We are looking for someone who understand ecommerce and marketing. This role will be a mix of working with ecommerce, analysis, and marketing campaigns. Looking for someone with experience using Adobe Target and Adobe AEM.
- Support royalcaribbean.com yearly booking and funnel entries KPIs goals through, site merchandising, promotional campaign activation and collaboration with retail to drive monetization of site.
- Execute various daily promotional campaigns on royalcaribbean.com desktop and mobile versions using Adobe AEM/Target platform and HTML templates. Yearly campaign average for team is over 150.
- Using Adobe Marketing Cloud products creates A/B test to drive fundamental improvement to the site experience and conversion. Evaluates and refines website segments to find areas of opportunity.
- Support the business by leveraging e-commerce principles as well as general business expertise to ensure the site is optimized to reflect how customers prefer to shop online
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot technical issues pre-launch. Communicate test launches in team setting or to executive leadership via PowerPoint giving an overview and results of the test plan. Monitor live test performance
- Own campaigns through end-to-end management including post analysis, a/b testing, HTML and/or photo editing/cropping including providing data around test solutions and problem areas, areas to resolve any cross-impact
- Collaborate with company' s internal creative agency and integrated marketing team to implement campaigns and assets for the website
- Liaise with SEO team to ensure content is optimized in promotional campaign
- Have great attention to detail and exceptional follow through
- Be customer-centric and focused on delivering seamless promotional campaign experiences and the ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.