100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, CA 91618
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Metadata Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, CA. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
The International Television Distribution division is responsible for the international distribution of client product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries, and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies. The new Media Worldwide Servicing Temporary Employee will concentrate on assisting with procurement, creation, and distribution of metadata and artwork to new media licensees. This includes compiling and delivering metadata and artwork in various languages while meeting tight deadlines. This person will maintain a schedule of client-owned programming, gather and proofread required information from various internal and external sources to populate and sustain elements in an internal database, and then export and deliver the metadata and artwork to multiple clients per contractual terms.
• Research and create metadata for TV produced or acquired by our client for worldwide distribution.
• Source information from various internal/external sources and import in using our metadata tool, proofread and export for delivery in Excel spreadsheets, XML or any other format following client specs for publishing online.
• Work with multiple groups to source territory specific information such as Ratings, Release Dates, and Title Translations.
• Commission the translation of data into various languages with aggressive due dates to meet tight deadlines.
• Assist with the product in iTunesConnect including metadata, clearances, playlists, and artwork as well as asset share metadata for XML creation.
• Coordinate with the Sales, Product Management, and Materials team to deliver high volumes of digital content for launches and troubleshoot issues.
• Work with the team to maintain database, schedules and status reports along with assisting others with metadata and art fulfillment as needed.
• Perform other related duties as requested by management.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management
• Creative problem-solving
• Advanced writing, proofreading, and editing skills
• Ability to interact professionally with high-profile clients
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, self-direct and maintain focus under strict deadline pressure and concurrent priorities
• Ability to quickly aggregate and process large amounts of information from a variety of electronic sources
• Ability to react promptly to resolve short-term issues without losing track of longer-term tasks
• Familiarity with digital content as distributed via New Media, such as online sales/rentals, game consoles, subscription services, etc.
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.