Mfg OPS Specialist - IT / Operations
1500 Highway A Wentzville, MO 63385
Operation Specialist / Tech Support
The Manufacturing OPS Specialist team member will perform tasks requiring on-site support for basic, intermediate, and advanced level requests for applications, client, network & infrastructure support per the responsibilities listed below.
In this role, you will be responsible for daily on-site production IT support. This includes incident ticket resolution, install/move/add/change (IMAC) activities, change control implementation, and project work. You will work closely with various plant members including line workers, group leaders, and shift leaders to ensure IT systems are maintained to support production. You will work closely with the local IT Manager and other Operations Specialists to ensure work is being completed according to IT standards.
- Must have an excellent level of analytical ability, communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
- Must demonstrate initiatives by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others
- 4+ years IT hardware and software support including PC/Printer support and PC build experience
- Basic understanding of BUR and storage environments (which equipment, O/S, etc.)
- Basic understanding of VMWare concepts (which is the host, etc.)
- Knowledge of Incident Management Processes with strong incident management & trouble shooting skills
- User level skill set of monitoring tools like Site Scope or HP-OM
- Basic Security knowledge
- Expertise in testing/validating and deploying OS & patches via Change Control process
- Ability to utilize SharePoint
- Must have skills to build and support end user client devices including PCs, printers, mobile phones, wireless terminals, scanners, tablets, radios
- Printing and delivery of plant floor build documents
Location: Wentzville, MO
Duration: 6+ month W2 contract (expected to extend long-term)
Work Schedule: 6: 30am to 3pm Monday-Friday
Drug Screen: Required