Mid Level .Net Developer
34405 W. 12 Mile Suite 375 Farmington Hills, Michigan 48331
Mid – Level .Net Developer
Are you a .Net Developer expert ready for a new opportunity with a great company?
ektello is searching for a .Net Developer for one of our top clients in the vehicle inspection industry. Our client has been the standard in vehicle inspections since 2005 and has provided coverage through North America since. With over 1, 200 employees and state-of-the-art technology, our client has inspected millions of vehicles annually. Our client is uniquely equipped with industry-leading customer service, competitive pricing, advanced IT solutions and a national footprint — all in the industry’ s first truly independent, objective, third-party inspection company.
- Minimum 4 years of professional Experience with .NET.
- Solid hands on experience of NET WebAPI; .NET MVC; Identity framework; Entity framework; ASP.NET, JQuery.
- Good experience of Visual Studio; SQL Server Management Studio.
- Excellent Experience of Oracle DB knowledge preferred, SQL Server; Database development. experience (stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, creating tables, etc.); Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and data models; Knowledge of at least ANSI SQL is a must.
- Understanding of RESTful services.
- Web Development and backend development experience preferred.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management
- Knowledge of logic-layer, middleware and service applications.
- Knowledge of maintains codebase and repositories with tools like Bitbucket (preferred) or GitHub.
- Experience working with Microservice Architecture.
- Experience with applications for deployment to Amazon Web Services a plus
- Experience with akka.net a plus.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented and distributed programming principles as well as design patterns and Best Practices.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities.
- Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized; Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships.
- BS or BA degree preferably in Computer Science/Technology of Engineering, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Ability to excel in a team environment required.
- Must be able to successfully interface with multiple departments.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research.
- Light travel.