Mobile Developer Digital Systems
22 Sylvan Way Parsippany, NJ 07054
ektello is working with a luxury Hotel Industry Leader to find a talented and innovate Mobile Developer. This role supports my client' s Mobile Digital Systems and will participate in the development and expansion of documentation and artifacts supporting the digital strategy and overall IT road map. This is a renewable contract that can lead to a permanent role with my client. While on contract, ektello offers paid holidays, paid vacation days, and medical benefit options.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science required
- 2+ years’ experience in building mobile applications with Android SDK / iOS SDK.
- 2+ years’ experience in mobile and software development using languages Swift and Kotlin. Exposure to other languages such as Objective C, Java, Python and Scala is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience with modern mobile and server design practices such as VIPER, MVVM, MVP, SOLID principals and TDD.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mobile application development principles and deployment procedures.
- Exposure to front end web and mobile development languages such as React, AngularJS and React Native is a plus.
- Understanding of design patterns, open source frameworks, Unified Modeling language (UML) and development methodologies like Rational Unified Process (RUP), Extreme programming (XP), Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Agile.