Mobile Sales Engineer - Banking and Finance
837 Washington Street New York, NY 10014
Mobile Solution Sales Engineer – Banking and Finance
**W2 contract, based in NYC area (REMOTE TO START)**
The Mobile Sales Engineer (MSE) will function as a technology expert within the Banking and Finance team. This role will require extensive knowledge and expertise of the enterprise mobility space across all areas of technology. This will include, but not be limited to, mobile devices, operating systems and solutions. A deep understanding of Banking, Finance or Insurance industry with exposure to various business systems and services is paramount. The MSE will be required to position best in class mobile solutions for financial services customers leveraging the company’ s portfolio and solutions from the partner ecosystem. The MSE must also have a strong sales acumen. Previous sales engineering experience in the mobile industry is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert for the B2B product and solution portfolio
- Provide product line sales support and product category intelligence.
- Provide direct technical solution development and project consultation
- Proof-of-concept design and implementation
- Hands-on demonstration setup of all software and hardware related to Mobile B2B products
- Manage technical escalations to R&D and Engineering teams
- Ability to perform deep level troubleshooting of customer technical challenges
- Provide feedback from the customer to guide feature development and work to fill gaps within the company’ s products, solutions, and services.
- Provide direct sales support to enterprise customers to include roadmap and training to decision makers (C-level).
- Assist in the development and management of product launch programs to ensure effective launch of new B2B products.
- Establish and grow extensive relationships with enterprise customers to drive preference for the company’ s mobile products and solutions.
- Travel Percentage 50%
Additional day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation and delivery of technical demonstrations and sales presentations to key enterprise customers.
- Develop customer relationships to drive additional business and maintain customer satisfaction
- Address all technical pre-sales challenges faced by the Sales teams.
- Drive adoption and deployment of Samsung products and services.
- Provide ongoing competitive analysis, market positioning, and assist in defining product strategy through the collection of feedback from the sales teams and customers.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent in an engineering (technical discipline) or computer-related field.
- 5 to 7 years experience in Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture or consulting.
- 1 to 3 years experience supporting Android or another mobile OS is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional presentation skills.
- The MSE should have a deep understanding of the integration of mobile solutions into government network environments and email platforms.
- Understanding of IT (Mobile) Security and architecture is ideal.
- Knowledge of major MDM providers such as AirWatch, Mobile Iron, Citrix, SOTI, etc. is preferred.
- Background in mobile application development a plus.
- Candidate must be able to appropriately handle internal and external high profile escalations.
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively in a high paced environment.
- A willingness to take charge and address both obviously and obscure tasks as they arise with minimal direction.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.