Motion Graphic Artist
1 Blachley Road Stamford, CT 06902
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Motion Graphic Artist looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Motion Graphic Artist for one of our top multimedia clients in Stamford, CT. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• College graduate with a degree in graphic design, film, animation, or fine arts
• 6+ yrs progressively complex experience in network or agency production environment
• Understanding the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
• Expert level After Effects proficiency with complete knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D
• Adept at expressing concepts with type
• Knowledge of 3D design including modeling and texturing, lighting, MoGraph, and animation
• Must be flexible, deadline driven, a great collaborator, and must be able to deliver graphics with complete accuracy confidently
• Must be able to adhere to existing workflow and file structure
• Conceptualize, board, and pitch design solutions to On-Air and Off-Air promotional campaigns
• Execute winning designs across multiple platforms through 2D and 3D animation, compositing, and typographic design
• Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency across all platforms
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to design team, producers, and clients
• Maintain an organized file structure to allow for ease of asset sharing
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!