Network Administrator III or Sr. Network Administrator
300 Fellowship Rd Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054
Department: Information Technology
Title: Network Administrator III or Sr. Network Administrator
Reports To: Assistant VP Enterprise Infrastructure
Our team is looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment to ensure smooth network operation.
Candidates must be versed in Virtualized Server Environments, Support of WAN and LAN networks, Backups (Veeam), Email Systems (O365), Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, Desktop Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting. The successful candidate will be able to look at simple and complex network environments to troubleshoot any number of problems including, but not limited to, firewall issues, Windows Active Directory complexities, email delivery problems, backup issues, virtualized system errors, various compliance issues and other problems.
- This position on the infrastructure team implements, monitors, maintains, and troubleshoots the companies' continually growing cloud, storage, and virtualized server environment.
- Daily support in the execution of new design, configuration, implementation and maintenance of technology including: hyper convergence environment & storage (Nutanix & NetApp), virtualization environment (VMWare), Remote environment (Citrix & Cisco VPN), and server platforms (Windows & Linux)
- Manage cloud and local networking infrastructure including but not limited to AWS, Azure, Cisco and/or Meraki firewall and VPN equipment.
- Monitor and configure systems to detect and alert on potential malware and endpoint protection
- Deploying and administering software and Windows Updates via Microsoft SCCM
- Working knowledge of Active Directory/DNS/IP addressing
- Maintain hardware, software, and security policies for audit purposes.
- Able to support IT members with Tier 2/3 support as necessary
- Establishes and builds strong working relations and partnerships with Business Units and Senior Management.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of monitoring and backup tools (Solarwinds) and backups (Veeam).
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- 4+ years IT related experience.
- VMWare/Microsoft Certifications Preferred.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot IT operational issues.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to travel domestically when needed.