Network Engineer 4
Home Office Maryland Annapolis, MD 21401
14 Month Contract - to potential hire. (Remote until March)
We are seeking an RF Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the research, design and development of electrical components and systems. You will design and plan wireless radio communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition, and ancillary equipment You will provide suggestions and analysis of large wireless network performance.
- You will use your expertise to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Conduct and assists in the simulation of wireless systems using various commercial tools.
- Conduct and assists in the design and performs test plans to ensure accurate and consistent product testing
- Perform systems testing, verification and work to resolve issues related to new Radio product offerings
- Follow established testing processes and procedures to ensure reliability, accuracy and thorough gathering and analysis of data
- Maintain knowledge of existing, current and newly developed base station products and components
- Interact across multifunctional groups and with customers driving the ownership of those relationships.
- Assess and modify existing power distribution systems
- Troubleshoot relay and data system designs
- Research and document relay test results
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
- Bachelor' s Degree in engineering with 4-8 years of directly related experience required.
- Prior experience in telecommunications engineering activities a plus
- Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures
- Must be able to support presentation of technical information in various business settings to audiences of varying backgrounds
- Strong knowledge in LTE Air Interface, PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Ability to travel sporadically during the project 10%
Meet Your Recruiter
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.