Network Engineer 4
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
We are seeking an LTE 5G Network Engineer to become an integral part of our team and to be accountable for leading field integration testing efforts of all 4G/5G key features with customers, including test plan development, reviewing test plan with customers, driving cross-functional teams to execution, review of test results, issue identification and analysis and quality proofing until software acceptance is achieved.
- Consists of UE logs analysis, field issue debugging, and LTE/5G experience.
- Additionally seeking experience with eNB logs analysis, KPI analysis, clear communication as role needs customer interaction.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling deep technical discussion with team members and leading to right direction
- Responsible for hands on analysis of network performance issues (i.e. air interface, call processing, etc.) and creating solutions to meet network optimization expectations
- Adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment, support management initiatives, and guide other engineers
- Responsible for Tier3 support, analyzing and troubleshooting scheduler related issues reported from customer labs, field sites and production network.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and results.
- Present ideas, technical and non-technical, in a logical, compelling manner in a written format and verbally in both small and large group settings
- Work with the Network Engineering and Operations Teams on the cell site’ s antenna and RF equipment configuration and database parameters
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of professional experience in Engineering: 5+ years for LTE, 5G.
- Strong technical knowledge of CDMA/EVDO and LTE/Volte/5G technologies
- Experienced and fluent with 3GPP RAN product architecture, design, implementation and performance improvements (KPIs).
- Solid understanding all technical problems in LTE, RF fundamentals and data network protocols
- 4G/5G Call Processing experience with In depth knowledge of RRC, S1-MME, S1-U and X2 protocols and understanding of concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and work extremely well in a team environment
- Must have an aptitude for creativity and innovation
- Advanced working knowledge of Base Station Vendor equipment (Samsung, Alcatel Lucent, Nokia, Ericsson)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Travel to customer locations, trade shows, etc. approximately 20% of time
Meet Your Recruiter
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.