4100 East Dry Creek Road Centennial, CO 80122
This person NEEDS to be a Hands on, deployment engineer/implementation engineer.
Someone who can build versus monitor.
7-10 years’ experience Cisco WAE experience desired
Ability to travel domestically
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting
• SP background / Large Enterprise scale infrastructure
• Knowledge of networking best practices in:
o Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, ISIS
o Spanning-tree, VTP, Port Channels, Load balancing, SPAN
o Multicast PIM Sparse/Dense, MSDP
o MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and troubleshooting
o LDP - Label distribution
o MPBGP-VPNv4, Multi-VRF and VRF-Lite
o Segment Routing Concepts
o Quality of Service (QoS) understanding and configuration, able to customize across all Cisco platforms to support Video, and selected applications
• Excellent understanding of VPN - site to site, client, IPSEC (including the protocol suite), IKE, tunnel modes, SSL clientless / AnyConnect, Tunnels between ASAs, Routers
• Extensive experience and strong technical skills including the design, configuration, and tuning of Cisco, Juniper, and Palo Alto firewalls
• Extensive experience and expertise of F5 Load Balancers, GTM and LTM’ s
• Knowledge and understanding of network security best practices
• Experience with monitoring and deploying, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
• Automation Experience:
o Build network configurations as code in a reproducible, idempotent manner.
o Create network automated deployments with a robust suite of unit-tests to ensure each push is self-tested before and after the roll-out.