1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Network Engineer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Network Engineer for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL
** This is a W2 Contract to Hire **
Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Analyzes network needs, formulates business solutions using cost justification techniques, and implements solutions. Design/develop wired/wireless network architecture to support new technology, business solutions, or new venues. Provide 2nd-level support on attraction network infrastructure including Industrial IP support.
- Troubleshoots network and communication problems related to Local Wired, Wireless, and Wide Area Networks. Provides support for network users, partners, and third-party vendors. Respond to emergency network outages. Configure switches and routers to support business requirements and special events. Perform packet sniffing and analysis to troubleshoot data, network, and transport level issues. Support attraction Industrial IP networks.
- Leads and assists with special projects from start to completion. Work with all project teams to understand requirements, formulate networking solution, implement, and support solution. Responsible for successful network implementation supporting the respective projects deliverable. Test and develop new technology in accordance to UPR-IT Mission Statement and business goals. Assist in the operational, strategic planning, and business continuity / disaster recovery solution.
- Assists in design, implementation and documentation of network infrastructure (both logical and physical).
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established client policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.