Network QA Engineer
3245 146th Place Southeast Bellevue, WA 98007
• Support executing of test cases/suites of 5G/LTE/VoLTE/RCS, collecting logs and debugging issues in operator defined IOT/LC Lab - 5G/LTE/VoLTE/RCS test plans, collecting logs
• Perform basic UE log analysis in LTE and/or 5G/NR Protocol (QXDM/QCAT) follow-ups on the issues raised with R&D, Carrier Lab SMEs
• Troubleshoot in US operator and 3rd party vendor IOT/LC lab environment with network and operator engineers
• Perform test plan analysis, SW download, sanity testing, and configure devices specific to test plan/feature, device logging with tools
• Initial issue analysis to find device or script issue, prepare test results, and send daily status updates
• Support technology trials, new feature validation by Lab/Live network testing, and integration testing
• Verbal and Written communication with R&D, Project Managers, Carrier/customer SMEs
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in LTE/Protocol domain (UE/handset side preferred).
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• Understands the concepts of Radio interface, flow of messages between UE Stack and RAN.
• QCOM Issue analysis of LTE/5G (QXDM/QCAT) would be required. LTE basic log analysis is MUST.
• Good hands-on with Excel reports/rules.