Node JS Developer/Support Engineer
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
NodeJS Developer - Support Engineer
** W2 Only - Contract to Hire **
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
· Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
· Translates detailed design into computer software.
· Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce the required product. Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation.
· Good understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming
· Experience in commonly used Node.js modules such as lodash, request, promise.
· Should have written unit test cases using the commonly available modules
· Good understanding of concepts such as Event loops, callbacks, non blocking code.
· Experience working on github. 8. Should understand the concepts of REST API and preferably implemented REST services using Node.js.
Additionally, it is an added advantage to have Operations experience and knowledge of Service Now application.