Online Admissions Guide
3300 University Boulevard Winter Park, Florida 32814
Call Center Admission Sales Rep
Are you passionate about education and the entertainment industry? Have experience with sales and telemarketing? ektello may be looking for you!
ektello is hiring an Admissions Call Center Rep for one of the most unique clients in higher education at their location in Winter Park, FL. Our client offers degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, art, and technology. From an associate’ s to a master’ s, our client can offer a degree to fit their students’ needs while giving them an education that’ s centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem-solving.
- Be a client ambassador embracing our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and customer service.
- Transfers incoming calls to the appropriate department within our client.
- Assist our client’ s Operations and Security Teams by providing key services to staff and students in lobbies
- Answer and transition calls for all our client’ s Departments
- Greet all guests entering/leaving our lobbies
- Monitor/reply to all email updates from Inbound Management
- Support data management projects as necessary
- Contribute to the overall success of the department and our client by performing all other duties as assigned by leadership
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of our client
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service with a polite, professional demeanor
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred but not required.
- Administrative/Clerical/Reception experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills are a must (both written and verbal)
- Multi-tasking skills are needed as all Student Services Coordinators are required to answer phones, while navigating through computer systems, as well as greeting guests (almost simultaneously)
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with using multi-line phone systems is preferred
- Ability to type between 35-40 WPM