Onstar Test Environment Specialist
31240 Henry Leland Rd. - 7000 Bldg Warren, MI 48092
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for an OnStar Test Environment Specialist for one of the most iconic clients in Warren, MI. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
OnStar Test Environment Specialist (#7047)
Looking for a candidate that will be taking calls from Engineers as they are in the process of completing live Drive Tests. The candidate will be responsible to assist the Engineers in the field by pulling any necessary data.
Example: Engineer Testing in the field may come across an error within the vehicle, and the candidate will be responsible to pull the data log and send it to the Engineer, to identify where the fault was.
- High Level of Communication
- Customer Service Oriented
- Call Center Background a Plus; OnStar Experience Call Center Preferred
- Technical Aptitude
- Flexibility with the Work Schedule
Qualifications - Required
- Assist Engineers and Suppliers with testing the OnStar Hardware/Software on inbound calls (all call types: Blue Button, Emergency, Collision Notification)
- Ability to answer calls in multiple Vehicle Validation environments – sometimes at the same time
- Assist Engineers and Suppliers with Advisor Initiated Outbound testing of the OnStar Hardware/Software
- Support Barrier Tests in all Vehicle Validation environments
- Support Ride Trips in all Vehicle Validation environments
- Work with Engineers and Suppliers (online and offline) to troubleshoot issues discovered during testing
- Technical support
- Database access (SQL Developer) to investigate issues, pull barrier test data, etc.
- Server access to pull logs for troubleshooting, barrier tests, etc.
- Jasper access for troubleshooting
Experience: Entry Level to 1 year of experience
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree preferred, but not required
Schedule: This will be a 20 hour a week position to start, with the opportunity to move to a 40 hour a work week
Location: Warren, MI
Duration: 6-month contract (with high potential to extend)
Pay Rate: ~$25/hr