Open Enrollment HR Representative
633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, NY 10017
Hours/Shift/Days the temp is expected to work?
Weekends required? No
- Full-Time or Part-Time hours? FT
- Is HR Representative the correct Job Title that you are recruiting for? I think so. However, the skill set for this is more the ability to take and record an initial call, help triage calls to the appropriate area, etc. Not necessarily be expected to answer the caller’ s question directly.
- Expected length of this temp assignment? Any possibility of permanent placement? Through November 8. No possibility of perm placement.
- Location for this position? 633 Third Ave
• Develop a working knowledge of benefit plans. Responsible for issue identification, case management initiation, issue resolution, and when needed escalation to appropriate support.
• Actively redirect customers to self-service options as appropriate, teaching them how to be self-sufficient in use of direct access tools and the HR knowledge base.
• Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting pertaining to each inquiry.
• Document issues and identify appropriate actions to resolve inquiries. Obtains supervisory input to resolve new types of problems.
• Gives periodic status reports in written and verbal formats. Professionally handle all inbound/ outbound inquiries.
• Places out-bound calls to assist with follow-up requirements. Problem resolution.
• Provide superior customer service to the employees and managers.
• Contributes to a high-caliber service environment by ensuring the timeliness of customer responses and ensure transactions are processed in a consistently accurate and timely manner.
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.