2525 East Abram Street Arlington, TX 76010
Network Specialist/Operations Specialist
- Intermediate level Network support (4+ years)
- Knowledge and experience supporting Cisco based network
- Proficient in end-user equipment support such as: Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Devices, and Printers
- Proven experience in end-user support including trouble shooting of windows-based applications & connectivity
- Proven ability to interface with end users, troubleshoot reported issue, research to determine potential cause, able to engage 2nd level support leading to issue resolution
- High school diploma required; post-secondary degree preferred
- Must be energetic, driven, self-motivated, and process oriented. Must follow established corporate and team processes for incident management, network, and end-user support.
- Communication: clear written and verbal communication.
- Must be flexible with work hours and able to support different shifts, including weekends (The plant is a 3-shift operation over 7 days a week)
- Must be able to lift/carry about 15lbs of items and able to go up and down stairs.
- Must be able to walk to various locations on the manufacturing floor to support users
- Must be able to climb stationary ladder to access platforms about 25 feet up to access network cabinets
- Interview process: one step - in person meeting
Location: Arlington, TX
Duration: 6-month Contract (high expectation of extending)