Operations Engineer (Network Operations)
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Operations Network Engineer for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
Network Operations Engineer (No C2C)
· Operates company' s internal data communications systems.
· Plans, designs and implements local and wide-area network solutions between multiple platforms and protocols (including IP and VOIP).
· Supports/troubleshoots network issues and coordinates with vendors for installation of such items as routers and switches.
· Works on project implementation.
· Provides training and assists with proposal writing.
· Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
· IT Operations duties that includes systems, applications, and in particular, work on Network Operations issues and requests.
· Improve operational efficiencies via scripting, bots and integrations.
· Network troubleshooting, fault analysis, repair, and upgrade.
· Working knowledge of network IP Protocols and Networking concepts EG:
o DHCP/ DNS/ HTTP(s)/ NAT/ VPN/ VLANs/ 802.1x/ Wireless/ Clustering/ High Availability/ Load Balancing
o Working knowledge of IP Protocols (TCP/UDP/ICMP), Firewall Policy/Filtering, and Routing Protocols (BGP/OSPF/HSRP)
o Familiarity working in enterprise networks using Cisco IOS/NXOS, and Palo Alto Firewalls
o Proficiency with Linux Cisco Network Certification (prefer CCIE) / Palo Alto Networks Certification (PCNSE)
· CCIE Certification