600 Corvette Drive Bowling Green, KY 42101
The Operations Specialist role has an on-site responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to plant floor information technology and business unit objectives in a Manufacturing Facility. More specifically, this role will perform tasks requiring on-site support for basic & intermediate level requests for Information Technology clients/end devices, applications, & network infrastructure per the responsibilities listed below.
Monitors critical applications through provided tools for application disruptions impacting plants ability to manufacture product. Escalate issues through standard processes when they occur. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems requests, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, and replaces hardware and common software systems associated with manufacturing environment and supporting business functions. Familiar with a variety of the IT field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 5 + years in an end user IT support role would be preferred.
- Technical capability to support PCs, printers and a variety of applications ( both office and production data collection and reporting type apps)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to be a self starter and work with minimum supervision as well as be an extremely quick learner.
- While not required to be technically adept with the all the systems we deal with, must be able to execute playbook(s) for incident handling.
- Coordinating and performing work under general direction from their assigned manager, in-line with policies and procedures
- Contact application lead, business owner, and lead business stakeholders as needed
- Build PC clients (business function/plant floor/wireless) to specifications for real-time manufacturing systems.
- Support moves, adds, and changes in the IT environment at the direction of others. Responsive to PC equipment failures
Hours - 4: 30 p.m. to 2: 30 a.m. or 6: 00 p.m. to 2: 30 a.m.
This role will primarily be a night shift function but may involve other shifts to cover resource coverage gaps when required. This is typically a 5 day / week role but may involve additional shift coverage days when scheduled by the manufacturing team.
Duration: 2 year Contract +
Location: Bowling Green, KY