Operations Manager 1
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
1. Passion for Ecommerce - familiarity with the field
2. Ability to manage data and prioritize a high volume of tasks
3. Ability to build relationships (this individual will be working with 3rd party logistics partners, transportation team, supply chain, logistics team. Working with Product Management team to ensure product is set up.
Best vs Average:
- Ecommerce experience.
- Experience working with a high volume and tons of orders.
eCommerce Fulfillment Manager (CE)
This role is to support our eCommerce D2C Consumer Electronics business and will work on coordinating improvements with our 3PL partners to support growth and achieve our targets.
• Coordinating with CE Logistics and 3PL on physical inventory process
• Coordinating with CE Logistics and 3PL on returns handling of inventory
• Coordinating with 3PL Warehouse Fulfillment Operations on outbound shipment capacity, planning, and special launches
• Managing 3PL costs and providing review / reconciliation of monthly invoices from Fulfillment and Parcel Carrier charges
• Managing 3PL transportation costs, optimizing spend, and building ways to deliver fast while lowering costs. Review / Reconcile / Approve the monthly invoices for Transportation on Mobile and CE businesses
• 3PL monitoring and reporting of SLA results and improvements
Background, Experience& Qualifications:
• 2-3 years relevant experience within operations, supply chain, and / or logistics required
• Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access, and SAP business system, or similar sales order management software application
• Exceptional Microsoft Office (Excel) skills preferred
• Must be able to work full-time in our NJ office with some travel to our fulfillment center(s)