Operations Manager 3
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
The main function of an social operations manager will be responsible for overseeing social service operations related to current Samsung business needs across all social media channels. This role will be responsible for ensuring that all activities within the operations team are driving team KPIs and delivering business results.
• Assist in identifying, evaluating and escalating product liability issues through the correct channels
• Manage social reporting needs for Samsung business and operations stakeholders by liaising closely with social operations vendor
• Organize social reporting processes and delivery for effective, efficient reporting activities
• Handles last minute requests for reporting and social-related updates
• Ensure agents and moderators have the most up-to-date information, FAQs and processes for response related to recall issues
• Manage moderator training needs as required
• Collects social vendor overtime hours and additional expenses and routes to proper teams
• Travel 10-25% of the year
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to collaborate and influence a variety of business and operations stakeholders within the organization.
• Experience managing customer service vendors a must
• Exceptional reporting and analytical skills
• Proven problem solving skills
• Thrives in fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time
• Able to work overtime or on weekends as needed
Bachelor' s Degree in related field or 10+ years experience
• 5+ years experience managing customer service operations (required)
• 2+ years experience in social and digital servicing channels (preferred)
Please submit candidates w/ the following must-haves:
- Ability to manage social media and support team w/ social events and operations.
- B/g in Social Media or Literature
- Ability to create various content and training in various regards - training, processes, verbiage of reports & produce ad hoc reports
- Analytical in every sense w/ strong problem identifying/solving skills; not just data driven.
- Ability to work independently with ambiguity and handle multiple projects at once
- Highly analytical sense of social aspect of the business and what drives it