Optimization Team Lead
1000 Darden Center Dr. Orlando, FL 32837
Want to work for a leader in the restaurant industry? Looking for an Optimization Team Lead to join a fast paces, fun, and driven team.
This role requires expert knowledge and professional application of data analytics and advanced optimization methodologies, including prior experience working with the Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target ).
This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams and leadership to lead an optimization program that instills best practices and drives continuous improvements to establish a best in class program.
This role is responsible for optimization and the underlying analytics, supporting the full project lifecycle from ideation through launch, including, defining processes, metrics, ways to optimize / scale up, and leading complex technical projects for the analytics and optimization team. In addition, this role will support the team in an optimization capacity as needed and requires experience in optimization site and digital media.
- Develops and enhances multi-year optimization roadmap while leading optimization team
- Delivers timely, effective, easily understandable, concise program deliverables including program roadmaps
- Governance plans and presentations, project calendars, cross-project dependencies, risks analyses and mitigation, key performance indicator (KPI), stakeholder coordination and status communication via multiple mediums
- Drives multiple project teams to successful outcomes, balancing the work of internal teams with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders
- Develops optimization measurement framework
- Owns and manages program delivery plans, schedule, and scope
- Partners to analyze and estimate feasibility, costs and time for analytics team projects and milestones
- Facilitates the development of program strategy, governance and communications. Develops full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, escalation and communication.
- Performs deep dive analysis where applicable in support of the analytics and optimization team
- Develops strategic approach to manage workload efficiently analyzing and optimizing workflows and processes
- Maintains ongoing transparent communication with stakeholders as it relates to program status and risks
- Identifies dependencies across project/product teams while facilitating and building consensus to ensure minimal risk to program delivery
- Manages vendor relationships and contractual agreements in the context of project/program delivery
- Builds partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries with the ability to manage vendors
- Presents data to partner teams, executives and other business leaders across the organization to drive analytics and optimization initiatives
- Mentors team members in building and testing programs and reporting to ensure and demonstrate quality and drive knowledge sharing