Paid Social Channel Manager
3300 University Boulevard Winter Park, FL 32814
ektello is hiring a Paid Social Marketing Manager for one of our unique clients in higher education located in Winter Park, FL! Our client offers degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, art, and technology. From an associate’ s to a master’ s, our client can offer a degree to fit their students’ needs while giving them an education that’ s centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem-solving.
- The Paid Social Marketing Manager has the responsibility for contributing to education client' s overall success through the paid social media strategic digital marketing channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- This role is responsible for day-to-day oversight of digital marketing execution teams within assigned channels while owning the management and implementation processes.
- This includes strategic and tactical planning involving internal and external teams to ensure all timelines, budget, and results are met.
- This person will develop and build paid social and display channel strategies through repeatable best practices, standards, and centralized capabilities, enabling our client to operate in strategic, efficient, effective and cohesive ways.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with digital partners to develop and deliver strategic media plans providing concise, influential, performance-driven data overlaid with the best practice of industry-leading brands.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to educate on best practices for optimizing performance and content campaigns driven by paid engagement efforts.
- Responsible for developing and presenting performance reports and internal communications sharing weekly and monthly stats of assigned channels. This could include management of month over month tracking against goals and KPI’ s.
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to support organizational goals involving the acquisition, nurturing marketing, and engagement initiatives.
- Responsible for brainstorming new growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies to drive efficiencies and results.
- Assist in identifying trends, consumer insights, and buying behaviors into actionable plans to build ongoing strategies.
Education / Experience
- Must be an expert in paid media management, possessing both strategic and hands-on capabilities.
- 4 - 6 years of performance-based online marketing/digital media experience, with extensive knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to communicate, influence and guide others in strategic decisions.
- Highly regimented and detail oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Able to perform independently and as part of the team; be both hands-on and a high-level strategic thinker.
- Proven leadership experience of projects, team members, or managing people
- Operational and strategic experience across major online marketing channels (Paid Social, Google Display, AdWords)
- Must possess a proven track record in building/shaping/leading successful digital marketing campaigns.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Business or similar.
- Expertise in Social Media Insights, Google Analytics, Search, Paid Social Media, Display
- DoubleClick & AdWords experience preferred, but not required