633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, NY 10017
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Parking Attendant in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Parking Attendant to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
- Park and retrieve patron vehicles promptly and courteously.
- Assist in the general maintenance tasks as assigned by the garage Manager and/or Leadman. Tasks to include; policing of the facility, collection of garbage, and cleaning of the attendant’ s booth and locker room.
- Operates automated ticketing system. Able to process tickets in and out of the system.
- Perform cashiering functions on occasion, i.e., make correct change, completing daily shift reports, when required by Manager or Leadsman.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver' s License.