Part-Time Digital Asset Manager (DAM)
45 W, Crystal Lake Street Suite 201 Orlando, FL 32806
Are you passionate about the Healthcare industry and all that science has to offer in the healing process? Do you feel that working in the Healthcare industry as a Digital Asset Manager would be the right fit for you?
ektello is seeking a Digital Asset Management Consultant for our top specialty hospital client in Orlando. Our client is a not-for-profit network that has been around for nearly 100 years and is the fifth largest employer In Central Florida.
IMPORTANT: This is a 3-5 month contract position. You would be required to work full time & onsite with the in-house creative team.
The Digital Asset Manager Consultant will oversee and execute the transition into a new Digital Asset Management System.
The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of Digital Asset Management to effectively collaborate with all areas of the Creative department. Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and communication skills while fostering positive, productive partnerships with internal stakeholders are critical keys to success.
- Meeting and developing strategies with the creative team to develop the best process needed
- Collecting the digital assets across the creative team & external vendors
- Creating a filing & cataloging system for internal & external teams
- Oversee the taxonomy, metadata and classification of digital assets to effectively manage the life-cycle of information from creation to publication to archive.
- Create a process for the day-to-day operations of the Digital Asset Management system for the Creative department.
- Conduct the daily management of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Maximize discovery of digital assets by enhancing product and lifestyle images with metadata that follows established guidelines and are consistent with business objectives.
- Manage life-cycle of image assets after creation, including selects and ingestion
- Generate asset reports and maintain records for the system.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the DAM system.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Corporate Digital Asset Management or Digital Media Management.
- Extremely organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cataloging or metadata management experience preferred.