Photo Editor Lead
888 Brannan St San Francisco, California 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service? Do you have an eye for catching any imperfections to create perfection?
ektello is currently hiring a Photo Editor for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
- Responsible for quality control for both photography and post-production processes.
- Develop communications and guidelines to successfully onboard freelance photographers, partners, or retouching agencies.
- Advocate for tools, processes, and style changes needed for the program.
- Leader for internal team of 6-10 editors who focus on photo reviews and QA; lead weekly meetings for team, 1: 1 alignment sessions.
- Calibrate weekly with Plus leadership team to ensure alignment on quality and throughput.
- Creative/resourceful problem solver.
- Strong people-management skills and leadership.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom (or Aperture).
- Outstanding relationship management and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, product, and operations teams.
- SQL, Excel, Google Sheets experience strongly preferred.
- Passion for our client, travel and the sharing economy. Being a host with our client is a plus!