900 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Product Coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
Our client is one of the staple providers of media entertainment coverage around the world! If you are a motivated and diverse individual, with a specific interest in media and technology, our client is for you!
- Relevant work experience in the technology or media industry, superb planning and organizational skills.
- Experience with CMS platforms; metadata workflows.
- Experience in a role on a cross-functional team with successful product execution demonstrating strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications; effective interpersonal skills; strong formal presentation abilities.
- Experience in a support role; troubleshooting issues for end-users.
- Experience assisting in development quality assurance and support issues as they feed into stories for Agile development.
- Minimum 1-year technical experience in television broadcast Desired Characteristics
- Experience working with development teams to build new functionality and improve existing system architecture.
- Work with operations and client facing groups to define any required system development to onboard new workflows
- Passion for new media distribution and keeping up to date with emerging platforms and the latest technology trends.
The Product Coordinator will interact with customers and aid in the support of product workflows and troubleshooting system issues. Keep records of reported issues and report back to management, development, or product departments. Responsibilities will also include daily operational support, metric gathering, data entry, account configuration in order to maintain operational workflows. This person would also be responsible for tracking any system or user support issues for monthly reliability reviews.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to wear many hats; operational data entry to support role.
- Ability to take initiative and plan/prioritize work appropriately.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are important as this role is the liaison between the client and third-party support teams.
- Good accurate records keeping.
- Logical thinker.