11819 N. Pennsylvania St. Carmel, Indiana 46032
Product Leader – Commercial Locks
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Develop strong knowledge of market and customer needs.
- Develop and execute product strategy, supporting business strategies, leading all aspects of the product life cycle.
Develop and execute strategic platforms including:
- 1-5-year product road-maps.
- Design for quality.
- Portfolio and product positioning by vertical.
- Develop and drive productivity improving gross margins.
- Ongoing competitive bench-marking to establish portfolio positioning and messaging.
- Establish portfolio pricing strategy – maximizing revenue and margin.
- Partner with product & technical support ensuring the customer experience is maximized.
- Partner with Advanced Development team to ensure road-map accounts for leading technologies delivering customer value.
- Provide talent management leadership to ensure the continued development of product management and product marketing talent.
- Partner closely with the human resources organization in working toward a best-in-class organizational capability through improved succession planning, organizational assessment, identification of key skill gaps, and overall talent acquisition and talent development strategies that link with business goals.
- Model the Company’ s values of integrity, respect, teamwork, innovation and courage. Set the expectation and hold the organization accountable for the same commitments.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business or technical field. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of product management, engineering, finance, or sales experience.
- 5+ years in a leadership role.
- Strong product acumen with proven strategic planning ability and a track record of profitable growth preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading marketing, product management, and strategic planning or growth initiatives preferred.
- Creative, thinks out of the box; thinks strategically, with a bias to execution.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business with profitable initiatives that leverage a company’ s core technology, cost and competitive advantages preferred.