Product Manager, API and Data Products
904 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Product Manager, API and Data Products - Englewood Cliffs
- Set, articulate, and advocate product vision and strategy
- Define and build consensus on meaningful metrics for success
- Prioritize features and enhancements in story backlog
- Work with Development team to translate user stories into API specifications
- Apply product management, industry, and market expertise to brainstorm and create additional use-cases for APIs
- Make product roadmap recommendations and have overall ownership of the API as a product.
- Own the partner content distribution strategy and roadmap by collaborating with product
editorial and other stakeholder teams to define user stories. prioritize initiatives and implement feeds/APIs to deliver content according to specifications.
- Partner with other product managers, stakeholders to uncover new or changing customer use cases and business needs and generate corollary product specs/requirements
- Explore new opportunities and use cases for personalization, content relationships and user needs, toward driving product OKRs
- Dive into user behavior across multiple products to identify opportunities for personalization and segmentation.
- Define, implement and maintain a cross-platform toolkit that enables product teams to drive A/B testing, personalization, and tracking
- Own the documentation of our API layer so that it can easily be understood by our internal teams and partners