Product Manager, Customer Data
904 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Your main objectives will be to
• Oversee the definition, prioritization, and delivery of customer data acquisition. You will figure out what is the most important customer data we should be collecting, how we should be collecting it (if we are not collecting it already), how will we use it, and partner with other product and engineering teams to turn your recommendations into a reality.
• You will compare first, second, and third party data sources and recommend what type of data we should rely on for each customer data use case.
• Define, implement, and maintain a customer data platform that will be shared with our client
• Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and manage their expectations as you influence engineering teams to implement solutions with your guidance.
• Own the product roadmap to migrate to a new identity management system.
• Develop processes to manage and purge customer data based on user activity and preferences.