2350 NW 117 Place Doral, FL 33182
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER.
The individual will report into the Operations & Technology department. Internally the Digital Product Manager will partner closely with the Digital Media, Media Operations, Marketing Sales, and Content groups. The Digital Products team is responsible for delivering consumer facing products and B2B technologies.
As part of the Digital Product team, the Digital Product Manager will take ownership of a range of products, and will facilitate bringing innovation to market, as well as provide support, maintenance and ongoing improvement & development of all digital products in the portfolio.
This individual will facilitate, plan, manage, and lead internal stakeholders, vendors and external teams on a variety projects. This position is based in Miami, reporting to our Digital Products Director based in Miami.
• 4+ years of digital product management experience designing, developing, and delivering digital products
• Bachelor’ s degree
• Experience in a role on a cross-functional team with successful product ownership demonstrating strong organizational skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and self-motivation, with ability to work independently and take initiative
• Proficiency in technological devices and programs such as Microsoft Office, and application development is a plus
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment & prioritize work
• Effective written and oral communication/communication skills
• Passion for digital products inner workings and how people use them
• Passion for new media distribution and keeping up to date with emerging platforms and the latest technology trends
• Experience with project management is preferred
• Spanish / English Language fluency (written and spoken) (preferred)
Manage a variety of project, analyzes and presents project plan, scope, and risks
Is the primary point of contact for project issues
Guide team members in the execution of project activities
Lead project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
Run recurring working group and status meetings to track milestones, risks and tasks
Possess ability to handle high stress environment constantly changing project variables, tight deadlines
Owns the product training, maintenance, and optimization process
• Educate and communicate tech requirements, development progress and project timelines to internal and external stakeholders
• Create and maintain reports for executives and stakeholders
• Ability to represent complex ideas in simple terms
Must have a “ no job is too small attitude, and an instinctive drive to go above and beyond
• Willingness to perform other duties as required
• Provide support to Operations (Non-Linear, Digital Ad Ops), Ad Sales, Marketing, and Finance to ensure deliverables are met within established timelines
• Maintain product road-map and documentation in cooperation with internal stakeholders
Work with the 3rd party developers for product development.