2230 East Imperial Highway El Segundo, CA 90245
ektello is seeking a Product Marketing Manager of Revenue in El Segundo for a major corporation focused on digital media, streaming services, mobile & boadcast!
Our client With one of the world’ s largest collections of digital, film and TV properties. This is a great opportunity to work for an in-house internal agency.
IMPORTANT: This is a 24-36 month contract role & this role has the HIGH potential of becoming perm! This position is full time & onsite. This role also includes health, dental, vision, PTO, Holiday pay benefit options.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for optimizing revenue generated from a portfolio of digital properties across our platform.
You will work closely with a large cross-functional team that includes product management, operations, marketing and analytics teams as well as several external partners and vendors.
Your performance will be measured based on the revenue growth you can generate.
- Manage the day-to-day operations (e.g. yield management).
- Work closely with sales-channel partners to optimize the how our inventory is positioned in the marketplace.
- Prepares detailed plans, detailed schedules, resource allocations and assignments, critical path analyses, coordination within all IT functions, and conducting budget analyses
- Assesses and/or formulates strategic and/or tactical plans based on company business initiatives.
- Complete advertising inventory performance analyses, pricing analyses, report compilation, dashboard creation/design, etc.
- Identify new revenue opportunities across our digital platforms.
- Collaborate with product and operations teams to ensure revenue-driving site changes are prioritized on the product roadmap.
- Define the scope for revenue reports/dashboards to be shared with broader leadership.
- May be involved in user requirement definition, recommending business solutions/alternatives, assisting in RFP development and evaluations, and assisting clients in defining new services that ride on new technologies.
- May also be responsible for analysis of existing business processes, design and implementation of streamlined processes, and leading client organizations in the identification, planning and implementation of business process solutions.
- May coordinate, evaluate and partner with technology vendors and outside consultants as needed.
- Regularly present data and findings to senior executives and internal stakeholders to showcase results, industry best practices, and areas of revenue-optimization opportunities.
- Develop frameworks to evaluate new revenue opportunities based on relevant customer insights.
- B.A or B.S degree in a quantitative field of study
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with technical project/product management or business analysis
- 2-4 years of successful experience in an ad-operations or yield management role for a notable publisher or ad-tech company is a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Doubleclick (DFP) or other ad-serving fundamentals
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrable experience interpreting ad partner performance and providing actionable insights
- Above average analytical skill set with proven ability to use MS Excel to synthesize large data sets into actionable insights (i.e. pivot tables, lookups, indexing, etc.)
- Strong project management and partner management experience with above average communication skills
- Excels at communicating complex results and recommendations to senior leaders using MS PowerPoint
- Embraces an entrepreneurial approach within a corporate environment – always ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. Can provide thought leadership AND execute with the best of them.
- Team-player with outstanding interpersonal skills who can collaborate with anyone across a very large organization
- Able to influence others to action without the existence of a formal reporting relationship